CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New York

David & I in Battery Park, looking over the river at the city.
The view over Central Park from our hotel room.
David & I in Little Italy.


David & I spent this past weekend in New York together while my parents (well, mainly my mom!) watched the kids. We had a great weekend and from what I hear, the kids had a great time with Grandma too! It was nice to get away although New York is far from "relaxing". We walked constantly, biked 15+ miles through and around Central Park and ate some of the best food of our lives. There was minimal shopping done (to my dismay) but I still had a great time. Maybe someday we'll go back with the kids so they can see what real city life is like! Thanks, Mom, for taking care of our babies while we were gone!

0 comments: