CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Emma, Eddie, Andy, Isaac & Lo in front of the zoo entrance.

The kids riding hippos in the African Safari.
My husband's look-a-like . . . . just kidding David! (He'll probably never read this anyway!)
The kids in a tree tunnel.
The kids & I in the flower gardens- one of the prettiest places in all of Chicago, in my opinion!


Andy, Isaac & Lo fascinated by . . . . something . . . . .
Eddie, Lo & Isaac watching the polar bear watch them.
The kids pose for a picture- can you believe they really sat & let us take their picture- I can't!
The two coolest dudes I've ever met . . . .








1 comments:

Wally World said...

How adorable! It must've been the weekend for the zoo, we went too. Although, I'm sure that the zoo you went to was a little better than John Ball :).