CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Gymnastics!

The pike position . . . kind of . . .

Tada . . .

I know, I look so cute in my leotard!



What they call the "butterfly position".



Hiding from the "butterfly catcher" (aka stretching!)
*******************************************************************
So- as you can see, the kids started gymnastics a few weeks ago. For the most part they really like it. There is not much that they do right- neither can jump very good, do a somersault, swing on the bars, etc- but they have fun and that's all that counts, right? :) It's quite a workout for me- keeping track of both of them and helping them do all the tricks. A better description would be me helping Isaac while Lo goes off to another class to see what they're doing; then me running to bring Lo back while Isaac goes off to another part of the gym to see what else he can try!



1 comments:

Laura said...

Way too cute Karen!! I can't wait to get Adelyn into gymnastics !!! So much fun!! Miss you guys!