CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Great weekend

David & I flew out to Colorado to go skiing in Steamboat with my brother and sister-in-law. We had a great time- it was so nice to be outside and the weather was beautiful. The skiing was great too- once I got over my 3 year old temper-tantrum mid-moutain when I had decided I had fallen enough and just wanted a snowmobile to pick me up instead of having to ski another 1/2 hour down the mountain!

The kids got to spend a great weekend with Grandpa and Grandma and were even treated to a fun night at Chuckie Cheese! Thank goodness for grandparents who take them there cause David & I sure wouldn't have! They also got to meet their new nephew, Gavin, for the first time. As depicted below, our little Lo was a tad jealous!

It was a fantastic weekend all around. Miss you, Andrew & Heather! Thanks for a wonderful visit and sorry again for my baby-like attitude- I really did enjoy the skiing the last two days! And thanks, Grandpa & Grandma, for taking such good care of the kids. They always have so much fun with you and we never worry about them when they're with you!










0 comments: