CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Colorado

Aunt Julie & Isaac on the shuttle bus to pick up the rental car.


Uncle Andrew & Isaac taking a walk in Fort Collins, CO.


Aunt Heather & Lo taking a walk too.


Eating fudge in Estes Park- can you tell who doesn't like it?


Watching the elk bugle in Rocky Mountain National Park. It was really cool. It's mating season so the males make these crazy bugling noses. Lo enjoyed it and kept calling them all babies- Isaac, well, he preferred to play with the rocks at the side of the road.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The kids, myself and my sister Julie flew out to Colorado two weekends ago to visit my brother and sister-in-law. We had a great trip. The kids did wonderful on the plane and traveling in general. We took a Lincoln Town car (with a driver) to Midway, got on the plane, landed in Denver, took the tram to get our baggage, boarded a shuttle bus to the rental car and then drove an hour to my brother's house- and out of all of that, Isaac's favorite part was the shuttle bus! We don't have many pictures since I thought my camera was broken (but really it just needed to be charged) but we did get a couple. Thanks, Andrew & Heather for a really great time. We miss you already!

1 comments:

Meghan said...

Sounds like fun! I am "tagging" you- see my blog for details:)