CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Terrible Two . . . .




So I was putting the laundry away and the kids were playing upstairs in the loft. After a few minutes - it grew quiet so I went to check on them. I found them both in the guest room shower, fully clothed, with the water on- having the time of their lifes! My first instinct was to yell at them but then I just took a step back and laughed! It's only going to get better from here . . . . ha ha ha!

2 comments:

Wally World said...

Oh My...this is so adorable. You are such a great mom...to be able to withstand your desire to scream and yell at them and just laugh (and of course, grab the camera). This reminds me of my brother. When he was little he took a pillow in the shower. When my mom found him and asked him what he was doing he said he brough the pillow in so he wouldn't slip.

Laura said...

This is the sweetest picture!!! I miss them (and you!) so much!! I can't wait for Adelyn to do this kind of thing! :-) When are we going to get together!