CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Pie in the face




So I've always wanted to throw a pie in someone's face . . . . and I chose David. We had a left-over pie that no one wanted to eat so I had the brilliant idea to put in in David's face. He's such a great guy- he was coming up the deck to tell me what a great weekend it had been and plop- I stuck a pie right in his face as he was talking! It worked out great except for the fact that I didn't think about the retalliation. David picked up the remaining pie and promptly smooshed into my face- even better than I did to him. But still- it was so fun and I now get to say that I have thrown a pie in someone's face- my husband's!

1 comments:

Wally World said...

Hillarious! I need to rememer this one...I've never had the opportunity to throw a pie in someones face either.